Quality Assurance and Assessment Support
At the Faculty Development Unit (FDU), we are dedicated to helping you promote excellence in teaching and achieve your goals as a faculty member or administrator. Our quality assurance and assessment support services cover a range of activities, including:
- Planning course objectives and student learning outcomes.
- Setting instructional goals.
- Developing and implementing effective teaching strategies.
- Collecting and analyzing data to evaluate student performance and improve instruction.
We also foster a culture of reflective practice among faculty, actively promoting self-reflection as a tool for evaluating teaching performance and identifying areas for improvement. Through self-reflection, you can:
- Gain a deeper understanding of your teaching style.
- Refine your strategies.
- Make informed decisions that will help you become more effective in the classroom.
Our efforts in this area emphasize teaching excellence and the importance of quality assurance.
If you would like more information or to request a consultation, please don't hesitate to contact our Faculty Development Manager, Dr. Bouchra Bakach, via email.